Saturday, December 1, 2007

Superior Saturday


OK so last night was a lot of fun. Ed & I went out looking at the Christmas lights. My goodness some people go all out!!! We had a lot of fun. Something simple with so much joy! What a great concept! Another great concept is cheesecake bites at Sonic......wow now that was a nice treat on a cool rainy trip around looking at the lights! Whoever thought it up was a genius! Today I am busy trying to finish up a purse and the scarf I made. Maybe post pictures tomorrow. I hope to get the finishing touches tonight and mark off 2 more WIPs. I swear I could start my own shop with all the projects I have going!!!
I made the cutest stocking yesterday for my Yarn Shop tree. It is so cute, I cannot stand myself...LOL Going to take a picture of it to post here & see how cute it is!!!! It is only about the size of my palm, but it is so cute for the tree or a package.
I am off to get things done around here...be well and many blessings!!!


No comments: