Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas





Well the big day is here!!! Was Santa good to you??? It is a beautiful day here. My family is safe and happy and all are well. This is the best gift I can get. Today's photos are of my Christmas tree (pretty huh??) 2007 and my best baby girl Miss Lexy. She has her duckie (her puppy) and looks so cute doesn't she??? Life has been blessed by having her in my life. I will always think of her as my heart song.
What is on the hook now??? I have finished the scarf and hat set for Alex and will post a picture next time. I am starting a bag that I hope to post the pattern soon as well. I have slowed down the new projects so I can finish some things up. I made new sections for Warm up America. I have my wrap on the knitting needles. I won an ebay auction for some needles (dp needles of many sizes). I will need them for socks next year. Speaking of next year, I will be on vacation for a few days to SC. I will be spending time with Ed's Mother and my Parents. I will get a lot of road crafting done. I am throughly excited. Christmas supper is almost done so I will say bye for now. I wish you all many blessings and a Happy year ahead!!!

No comments: