Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday Snippets



Last night was my Christmas party with my knitsters/hookers. OMG we had a fun night. I was very disappointed in the Blue Mesa service. They were mildly busy and knew our group would be there and it took forever to get our drink orders, our food orders and then omg I thouhgt we would have to order out to actually get food. They auto add gratuity to your check and my question is, "When is it ok to refuse to pay the auto amount?" What do you do? I paid it but I sure felt like refusing to pay the 18%. Maybe next time, I will not be so generous. Here's my beef: paying for poor service. It does not send a message to the wait staff to improve on their game. However, they did eventually get us our orders and the food was great. *sigh I suppose I did the right thing.
The pictures above are finally of the purse I knitted. I made it as part of my exchange gift in the Chinese Christmas last night. I did not want to spoil the surprise before the party. and I did not get very good pictures after I look back at them...LOL Oh well my friend Debi took my gift from the person who opened it and loved the bag so I know it has a good home.
I received a great gift. it is a fold up stand bag for my fiber art with 2 balls of spandex cotton yarn. I am very excited to come up with an idea for the yarn. I need something like this to organize my WIP in my living room. My goals or resolutions for the new year is to keep my WIP more organized. I have quite a mess right now and I know it.
I have a lot of new items to take pictures of, and will get to that ASAP but for now off to house work *UGH*!!!
More later later....O:)

2 comments:

Debi said...

and i LOVE my new bag! thank you :) when i got it home last night all of the kitties were veeeeeeerrrrrry interested in sniffing it too ... hee hee!

Angelictoo said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I am so glad you like it! My pets have no character they do not comment on my work unless it is cold outside and it is looking to them like a blanket...hahahahaha!
See you tomorrow night!