Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wednesday Woes





The pictures today are of the finished product Alex's scarf & hat set. My BF said no fringe because boys don't do fringe so there is no fringe. I doubled it over and crocheted it into a tube. I hope this makes it very warm without it being too big for his neck and face. Alex is 6 and my little man. I hope he likes this set. I will get it mailed off as soon as I can get it packed O;)
OK so today I feel like crap. I could be gentle and say something nice, but I just don't feel that good...LOL Last night Ed & I went to see the Chipmunks movie. I LOVED it!!! OMG I laughed and laughed. I remember watching them on TV as a kid and having their albums. They updated the Witch Doctor song and that made me sad....I prefer the old version.
OK so last night I found something new to bitch about annoying me. Shocked aren't you??? There were some small kids there last night with squeakers in their shoes. Now maybe their parents see this as cute and they always know where their kids are....but MY LORD! Not only was the squeak annoying as He!!.....they were late going in to their movie and I can only imagine what the people in there thought of the darn squeaks coming in and disrupting the movie. I think I would have booooooed!!! LOL
They could have picked up the kids & carried them in but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am glad I was not in the same movie with them. Whew saved by the grace of God there!
OK that is off my chest!!! I need to finish up some work on my purses I have in the works and then I am writing a pattern for one I am doing! Give me time to make it up...LOL & then I hope you like it!

4 comments:

Debi said...

<soapbox>OMG that is one of the biggest reasons I don't like going to see movies in the theater anymore! Well, not specifically the squeaky shoes .. but the people who go who are oblivious that there is anyone else in the world except for them. People are really very self absorbed these days. Talking to their friends, talking on their cell phone, kicking the back of your chair, getting up and down a zillion times during the show. I'd much rather wait til it comes out on DVD and watch it in the peace and quiet of my own home. I know, I'm a snob like that but oh well.</soapbox>

Anonymous said...

Squeeky shoes?? Man, I didn't know there was such a beast! I can think of plenty of situations where those would come in really handy :)

I won't be able to come in tonight, but Emilee and I will be there on Saturday!

Take care...Heidi

Anonymous said...

ok Angel, I started a blog! My address is: www.raggygirl.blogspot.com

Thought I would try...

Angelictoo said...

Heidi...I have to go look you up!!! wooo wooo blogging is the way of the world!!! LOL