Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wine, Women & Wool Thursday

Today is the day we sit and crochet & knit and just chill with the girls. I am sure ready for it!!! I have still not recovered fully from my cold or allergy attack so I am a bit weak but I will gain strength to get to this fun night!!! Sometimes you just have to rise above adversity. What we forget in this world is that everyone has bad things happen to them. Now I know my cold does not compare to many adverse situations out there, but for me right now it is miserable and a hinderance to my everyday life. Whatever is on your heart today, I will pray that you can lift yourself up and find the sunshine that is there for everyone.
I got up at 7 am today and that is saying a LOT for me! I needed to go to the post office before Ed goes to work. I thought they opened at 8 am. Good thing for me I took knitting and crochet to keep me busy! LOL I love portable crafting! They open at 830 am and I was able to sit and craft while I waited and because of that I was 4th in line...oh dear and I was first to get there.
Little stocking will be going to it's tree tonight. I am excited to hang her up. I need to make more of them to give as gifts.
Tonight I hope to see the Christmas lights in Downtown FTW. I will try to take some pictures. Off now to wash some dishes. Have a beautiful day. Blessings to you all.

No comments: