Saturday, December 29, 2007

See Ya Saturday!!!

I just got home and I am now waiting on Ed to get here to leave on our trip. Lexy had her hair done and other unpleasant things done to her so she is ready to roll. The blog will probably be quiet for a week but I shall return with new pictures and hopefully a lot of crafting done. I stopped in to the shop to say hi and the girls were there crocheting and as always was good to see them. Pretty projects are in the works from them so we shall see! Good work ladies!
*soapbox* Stupid drivers......UGH can I say UGH UGH? Why is everyone in such a hurry? If I am doing 45 in a 40 or gawd forbid a 35, why do people fly by me as if I took away their birthday? This country needs a time out. Everyone needs to go home and just stop. JUST STOP!!! Thursday night on my way home people were by passing the armature at a train track. Mind you it was cold and rainy and DUH it usually means a TRAIN! I cannot visualize world peace until we find some right here in our own back yards. Glenda the good witch was right "There's NO place like home!" I am off to visit the land of my birth. While I am riding, driving and crafting, I think I will take my own time out and just find some good chi. *soapbox*
I hope all of you have a happy New Year and visualize USA Peace and the end of stupid drivers! LOL
Be Well

No comments: