Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday Wordies

Well ok it is raining in my kitchen. Now that I have your attention, I can explain. I set a pot of water on the stove to boil and possibly heat up the house a bit. Little did I know that it would condensate so heavily on the ceiling and start raining. I am assuming it is the problem, because the roof leaks in this house. I am sure it has to be the water boiling only because it is so widespread...LOL. I am not sure what I will do to fix this problem but I did turn off the water. I can be such a dork sometimes!
OK so I can post the pictures of my felted bag now because I will be mailing it soon. I am sure it will not be seen by my SIL before she gets it. She never
reads my blog! I hope you like the pictures as much as I loved making it! I had so much fun with it I almost wanted to keep it! I admire crafters who sell their wares. I always want to keep my things I make. After they are with the person who gets them I am ok, but I enjoy the making so much I feel like they are my kids.
I am looking out on my view of the world today and it is raining (outside too...LOL) It is 37 degrees and they think we may get snow/freezing rain today??? OMG you just hang out here in TX and the weather will be changing
. Just yesterday it started out around 70 degrees! No wonder so many people are sick. Nothing else on my mind so I guess I should go clean up that Kitchen.....lmao it will be different!

1 comment:

Debi said...

i hope you have a good umbrella ....