Friday, December 21, 2007

The Day after Wine, Women & Wool


OK so yesterday I was too busy to blog. I was making weenies in a blanket and trying to get things together for my night at the knit shop. OMG it was a blast and so many of my friends were there making it a great night to one of those days! It was a great pot luck and the goodies were delicious. Thank you to everyone who contributed to the grub. I worked on my crochet purse and made some head way on it. I gave my 3 girls their meager little gift but I tell you it was the joy in knowing them to give them something that made me feel good.
Today's picture is for my son-in-law Roy. It is a scarf. I found it is tough to photograph a scarf...LOL but there it is. It is soft and warm and I hope he likes it! It gets cold in Spokane so I know they can use them. Today has been laundry day and I hate laundry. I love to fold and iron but hate the loading & unloading of the machines.
OK off to do some housework and work on craft projects....ooops as I type that the dryer has buzzed ....well poo...guess I have to unload it LOL
Have a great weekend if I dont get back to you!!! Be well!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel!

Sounds like you had a great time at knitting! I had no idea there was going to be a potluck or I would have made an extra effort to be there. I must not be on the "Who's Who" list or something. I LOVE the scarf, it's very masculine :) Nice job!!!

Take care of you and I hope to see you very soon! Heidi

Debi said...

whatchoo callin my gift meager for?! i happen to love it!!!!! i am looking forward to many many cups of tea in my teapot set. merry day after christmas!! see you thursday - ooh! that's tomorrow, whoooppppieeeeeee

Angelictoo said...

Hey Heidi!!! I didn't know about the pot luck until I walked out the door the week before...LOL You are on the A list for sure...the word just didn't get out very well! Miss you & hope to see you soon!
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Scriggle....I hope you enjoy it!!! I want one for myself and may have to hunt one up. I need some new teas especially one that will make me sleep and feel better than I do now! I love you guys and cant wait to see you all tomorrow night as I will be gone a week and car crafting...hahahahaha Be well!
Hugs Angel