Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wine, Women & Wool Thursday


OK so yesterday was interesting. After I cleaned up the rain, I saw the bushes outside of my office window full and I do mean full of birds! I felt bad for them as it was rainy & cold and they looked hungry. I opened the window to access the feeder and then walked away to get seed. They all flew off when I opened things up so I thought I was safe. I came back with the seed but had no cup to dip with. Again thinking I am safe, I waked into the kitchen to get a cup. When I came back, sitting inside the house on the ledge of the window was a small bird. Lucky for me he saw me first and flew out of the window and not in. I filled up the feeder and no birds have been back since. They may be afraid of the crazy lady inside the house that rains...LOL
I finished up my SIL's scarf today. He should like it is is nice and fuzzy warm. After I block it tomorrow, I will post a picture of it.
Today's picture comes to us courtesy of Dan Dan the Cat Man. He found the warmest spot in the house yesterday and refused to move no matter what you needed in the bathroom. This is the type of heaters we have in the house and since that small one is the only one, it has been cold in here. Dan is the smart one of us in this bunch...hahahahahaha!
OK I am off to finish my projects before my night out with the ladies.
Blessings to you all and to all a good stiff drink!

No comments: