Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Timeout Tuesday



OK so the pictures above are my daughter's scarf. I am very proud of it. I am a new knitter and it took me a while to finish this up. it is 2x2 rib`all the way up and edged with crochet in 2 different types/colors of eyelash yarn. The crochet is in lime green & white. What do you think? I am just glad it is done.
Today was my day to get some work done around here. I cleaned up the living room some and then the kitchen. I am trying to sort through some stuff in my house and plan on what is worthy to be moved to the new house. I am going from over 1300 sq ft to around 1000 sq ft and combine with my baby Ed. Whew....we will have to have some creative organizational skills!!!
I also have finished a purse that I cannot show you yet because it is for a Christmas gift. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh LOL it is tough to wait!

Today I started a project where I am knitting in the round. Again I need prayers as I am teaching myself again...LOL I swear I just follow my own path!!! It makes me who I am and I cannot change that!!!
For today, that is all. I could not find my Wreath for Christmas so tomorrow looks like a day in the shed. UGH!!!
Blessings to you all and those in your lives.....Angel

No comments: