Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wowser Wednesday

Sheeshhhhhh where did this week go??? I have been sickly but trying to keep going. Today I will be transplanting plants from the old house to the new. It is nearly 70 degrees here so I am in shorts and will be using the shovel. How sexy is that??? I have on my red Wells Fargo hat, purple tank, purple flower shorts and orange shoes.....you cant get much better than that can you?
I have a bitch for today. If you can explain this to me, I would love to hear it. I have been annoyed lately about a restaurant with beautiful flat screen TVs in them and the sound off. On top of that, they have horrible music playing so loud you cannot chat with your dinner partner. If I get interested in what is on TV, I cannot hear what is being said. I think it is very rude to watch TV while dining with a friend anyway. The music playing overhead is too loud and it is usually some screaming sound a cat would run from. Maybe it is younger managers selecting the station but it is annoying. An instrumental would be better. I do not want to listen to words while I am trying to talk. OK restaurant owners, do something about this!!! It is annoying.
OK that is off my chest! LOL
I have no new pictures. WHAT you say??? How can that be? I think it is the time of the year. I am busy doing so many things I cannot concentrate on just one. I am behind on my projects and pictures but you just wait until the new year!!!
OK I am off to move plants! Be well, Be happy and be yourself as no one else has time to master you!
Chao!

No comments: