Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday & Flabulous!


Well I woke up around 430 am. What was I thinking??? MY body kept getting drowning messages from the combination of sinus problems and my CPAP. I gave up around 430 and just got up. OK so what do you do that time of day? You KNIT or CROCHET! I did both! I started on a sock because I got my ebay needles. I got to the second needle of the first row and had to rip it all out. My yarn was trapped in the middle of the circle. I know that is not right so I started over!
Around 830 or so UPS knocked on the door. I was not dressed so he got me at the door wrapped in a blanket and my jambones...LOL It was the package from my sister. That is now the picture of the day! I dont know if I did all her gifts justice, but I hope to have captured all of it nicely. She went way beyond what I expected! I cannot wait to try the knitting needles. They are the adjustable ones for in the round. The Santa face is on a tree skirt since she noticed my poor tree has no clothes on...LOL I dont know about you but I see a purse in the future of that yarn woooo wooooo!
Today is packing day and I dont mean a weapon....unless you count my wit...LOL I need to get packed and get my DL and get the house cleaned up. If I get it all done today, I can go knit tomorrow! If I dont get finished, I may have to stay home and work and that is NO fun!
As I progress with my socks, I will take pix so you can cheer me on. Please cheer me on. hahahahahahaha
OK I need to get dressed for the DMV...dang those folks for requiring clothing...LMAO Be well!!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

go angel go! i want you to come tomorrow :) smile pretty for the DMV that picture will follow you around for several years to come. i am excited to cheer you on with your socks!

Anonymous said...

Angel,

YOU GO GO GO Girl!! Your socks are gonna rock! Was that a good cheer? LOL

I hope to see you Saturday at knitting! Good luck with those chores.

XO Heidi