Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wine, Women & Wool Thursday





Good evening!!! Even though I still feel like crap, I went to my Thursday night out with the girls. I just can't miss it!!! I took my New Nordstrom Hobo Bag knockoff with me and the ladies loved it. I do too!!! I finally was able to post pictures of it here. It is so soft and pettable in person. Wish you had computer touch a vision...LOL I still have the sniffles and coughing and gawd I hate the coughing!!! I am working on new projects and will post them to you as soon as I get them done. I made a tube out of knitting for my Cpap machine and it looks like a purple Elephant nose but it really does keep the hose warm. I may have to make and sell them for others afraid of drowning.
One more very exciting thing happened to me today. I won an ebay auction for John Denver's album "Aerie" I asked for it for my birthday and it is so rare it is tough to find and even here it was over $30.00. The auction I won today is one still in the plastic, a poster included for less than $20.00. I was overjoyed. Thanks to my daughter for the birthday present!!!
What is on the hook here??? So many things but one of them is part of my Chinese Christmas with my Thursday girls, a small bag, a wrap (knit), and several other unfinished items. If I could crochet & not sleep I think I would right now...LOL
OK I am off to work on my bags.....Be well and may God Bless you in all your ways.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your bag looks fantastic. Great work! Is there any chance you still have the pattern and are willing to share it? The original pattern isn't available any longer and I'd love to make this bag! Thanks. Terri at tmp125125@yahoo.com