Sunday, November 18, 2007

Birthday Weekend news

OK so I have been away a couple of days. It was my birthday on Saturday and I have been running like a wild woman. My bf has been very sick and so that does not get a lot of my honey dos done. Maybe next weekend we can move some plants.
My daughter and bf took me to Olive Garden for my Birthday dinner. It was a very nice time had by all. I have a good time with good company so for sure this was a blast. The waiters sang to me and the Lambrusco was a very good wine.
I finished up the crochet on my Nordstrom bag. I need now to buy a ribbon and attach the handle. My knitting is coming along slow but sure.

My scarf for my oldest daughter is getting longer by the minute. I will post a picture of it soon but the picture here today is the first part of it. I don't know how long one is supposed to be but I will try it on my neck and see how much I need to make for it. She is a lot shorter than me so it should work out.
Did you watch the AMA show on tonight? The duo by Sugarland (love love love them!!!) and Beyonce was the hottest thing I have seen in a long time. I love the song they performed and the duo made it sizzle.
Today was laundry day and I only got a small portion of it done but all of my clothes put away so I am glad. My bf has a doc appt in the morning. He is so sick & I hope they can help him out.
What is next on my craft list??? I could hear you asking so I will tell. I am making stockings for my sister's family. My Mother made the embroidery names for them & I am sewing them up. My dining room is my focus for the up coming week. It needs a good cleaning so we can have Thanksgiving at the table. What a concept huh???
OK that is all of my thoughts for now. May blessings be yours and may you always have enough.

No comments: