Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Sunday

Ok I survived the Turkey day and a couple of left over servings and it was yummmmmmmmmmmE!!! It was nice and quiet and I like it that way. Yesterday was my sit and craft with my Thursday Girls. We needed a day to avoid withdrawls. I had fun and Ithink the other ladies had a great day too. I knitted on a scarf I am making.
I have so many items on the hook/needles now, I hate to stop for sleep!!!
I am looking for or will design a pattern for a jester hat. I have yet to find one so, I may end up making one. I will keep that updated as it progresses.
It is cold and dreary here in North Texas. It may even snow again later. That is rare for us so dont laugh at me for being excited. It snowed/sleeted/rained on Thanksgiving and that is the official sign for us that winter is here. Ok what little bit of winter we get. We call this stage Late Summer.
I am off to my knitting and a warm blanket. I will chat more later!
Blessings to you & yours!

No comments: