Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Day before big food day






Well here we are the official beginning to the holiday season. It will be my first Thanksgiving with Ed and I hope he likes my serious cooking. I know a person can go through day to day cooking with you and be ok but that first serious turkey coma day is a big challenge. I will of course keep you updated and let you know if I need help hiding any of the bodies...LOL
How is it that the day before Thanksgiving is the dirtiest day in your house? I was cleaning the dining room, and poof there is where all of the dust bunnies have been hiding. It may take all night and all day tomorrow to get things ready. There in lies my problem. I will have no time for knitting!!! or crochet!!! What a bummer.
The pictures I have posted are of my shawl I made from this pattern: Caron Simply Shawl
. It is very easy and you should give it a go. My edge was a bit of my own design and that is common for me.
OK back to work...this break has lasted past it's time out status...LOL
Keep creating for it makes our world a better place to be.

No comments: