Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day Two -- Happy Birthday Brandy!




Today is my baby daughter's 25th birthday. Man that is hard to type out and admit. Her name is Brandy and I am so proud of the woman she has become. Her bff bought her an ice cream cake for her birthday so no pictures of one I made for her...LOL!!!


As I promised, here are pictures of the doll cakes I made for my niece's birthday celebrations. Katy's is her half birthday cake & because she is so little, her cake is very small. Tonight, I have had one person ask me if I made them to sell. I may have to ponder that idea.

Not much knitting or crochet today. I spent most of my day on these cakes. I missed my weekly craft group tonight because of the cakes, birthday dinner out with the daughter and bf and the need to pack. I will be out of town for a couple of days so will be a while before I post again. I will be knitting and crocheting on the road. I will hopefully have a lot to tell you when I return. Have a great weekend and keep on crafting!!

No comments: