Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wine, Women & Wool night

Tonight is my weekly craft night. I cannot tell you how much I look forward to this time on my own with friends who appreciate my craft. I wish I could find a group like this for my Mother in Mauldin, SC, area. She would really have fun. Tonight's projects will be a knitted scarf I am working on and my new Nordstrom Hobo Bag. I admit I am a bag ho and love to make a new one, but this bag is so nice.
Tuesday afternoon I found out a lady I knew passed away. I had been trying to reconnect to her, but alas it was not meant to be. Her Name was Dona Stovall and I wish her many happy years beyond the rainbow bridge.
My sister gave me a camera for my Birthday (Sat Nov 17th) and I have been going nuts taking pictures. I hope to post some very soon.
This will be short & sweet and I hope to do more later but let me explain something. My computer has been down and it is taking a bit to get back on the roll here.
I want to Wish Kendall a very happy 6th birthday (yesterday) and Ihope she knows how much her aunt nana loves her.
God bless anyone who sees these words and may happiness be your first priority with your faith second. Only in a happy state can you receive the power of faith.
Be Well.

No comments: