Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day One Blogger


Well Happy Day! This is day one of my crafty blog and I hope to keep this one going on and on. This is my home for my craft projects, my artwork and an exhibit hall for all of it. Since I am new at this, please be kind LOL!!! I am not sure if I will do everything right or on time, but I will promise to do my best! I am a degreed artist working at home in Texas creating different things.
My current passion is for bags. I just cant get enough of them. My favorite bag was one I sent on to my Mother made from the Nordstrom bag pattern. I included a picture so you can see how nice it was. I will be making more, but I think I will make them deeper for a girl like me who needs more space. What do you think?
Pattern Found HERE

Sunday marked 9 months of a wonderful romance with my man Ed. He is the kindest, sweetest man I have ever met and I am excited to be a part of his life. We meld well together as he has a youthful soul and I refuse to grow old. I will tell you more about him as we go along. Just wanted to make a mile marker here. He has made me smile so many times my face hurts.

On the agenda for the day is making a cake for my niece Kendall and a half birthday cake for her sister Katy. Their birthdays are exactly 6 months apart. In my house, my kids wanted to celebrate half birthdays once they got old enough that they considered that to be important. The girls will be getting doll cakes and I will post pictures when they are done. One will be big for the soon to be 6 year old and one will be small for the 1 and 1/2 yr old.

OK I need to get busy on projects around here.

No comments: