Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First Day back from SA


Happy Tuesday evening to you my reader. My trip to San Antonio this weekend went great. I love seeing my sister and my nieces. Gawd they are cute!!! Katy tried to steal my Boyfriend and we may have to have a sit down chat...LOL. It was a small birthday celebration for all of us having birthdays together. Me, Kendall, Katy(Half birthday) and Ed. The cakes were a delight to all and the taste went over very well. I am sure I will be making others down the road.
My sister and I ventured out to "The Yarn Barn" in SA and had a fabulous day. Those ladies were not only helpful, but a fantastic thrill to chat with. I found several items in the clearance bins and my sis found a lot of things in the kits and yarns for gifts she hopes to finish.
The fun thing about my sister's house is she is always sending home loads of treasures for me to sort through. I tend to have a lot of junk that I don't need, but I hope to sort through and pass along just like my sis does for me. This is where I tell you about freecycle. I am a member in my city and really enjoy posting items for free and searching for items I need. Seems I almost always find what I am looking for. Look for the one nearest you at www.freecycle.com
Things here were a mess. I left a mess and others were created for me so it seems. I have been trying to clean up and catch up on all I do. maybe by the end of the week I will achieve my goals.
I will end for today and get back to my stuff. Be well and happy as you only have so many days, waste one and want for many more!
Blessings,
Angel

No comments: