Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Will knit for bag Saga 2



OK so this is Saga 2: I had a crappy day so hang on. I finished the blanket last night and slept like a log. First time in a while. I had an appointment to take my car to Irving for an official DPS inspection or Waiver. I had more faith in the waiver. The rain was pouring out of buckets like the proverbial cow on a flat rock. I was out on my sticker, driving illegally and hydroplaning like crazy. Joy oh joy my car passed the inspection and I was off to the post office. I need to stop here and tell you about the crazy lady that called me at home this morning 9 times when I told her she had the wrong number. It made me forget to take my meds. O:( She even called after I left home!
OK so no meds, nervous, rain, hydroplaning (YOU with me???)
I then go postal. The cute blanket above had to be mailed to my sister hopefully over night. I stood in line for 40 minutes while one guy waited on a Spanish speaking lady trying to get a passport and she could speak no English. The other postal lady was more interested in chatting about her Olympic nails. UGH Because I recycled the box in which my sister mailed materials to me, I could not over night the box. This is what I heard when I got to Nail Lady.
My options were: go home repackage (remember no meds today) and come back, send it 2 day (this option has 3 price points and all get there in 2 days), or as my mind deciphered, cut open box, turn inside out and repackage. I had no sharp weapons (They were probably glad to hear this) to cut box open so I sent it the most expensive amount 2 day and called it a postal defeat.
I needed meds.....LOL
How does the blanket look? What are your thoughts? Feel free to be brave and leave a comment....if you go anonymous, please sign the comment so I know who you are! These are 2 of the four I have...will post the others when I finish fixing them. You know flipping, cropping etc...LOL! AND you do know if you click on the picture you get a bigger one right??? SAY? O:P
Posted by Picasa

No comments: