Saturday, August 23, 2008

OK...knited for bag

This is the bag I bought in exchange for making the baby blanket
Cute Huh!!!

I am so happy with it! OK so now I have to show you what I made the other day:

This cute little bag is made with a fuzzy yarn and nylon cord. I shopped the fishing supplies for this one! It is cheaper to buy there than hardware or crafts. I do not understand because you get more by going to sporting goods. The handles are Romanian cording and it is worked in HDC throughout. It is fun and happy just like me! If you do not know how to make the cording, you should learn. It makes the best handles and drawstrings.
All quiet on the home front.....countdown to CO is just a week and then cooler weather here we come!
OK goodnight and many blessings to you all!

No comments: