Friday, August 15, 2008

Baby Blanket or will knit for Bag Saga 1
















OK so I am knitting this baby blanket for my sister's friend. I think it is going along fine but it is due back in San Antonio by next Thursday. If you don't hear from me in a day or so, please excuse me...LOL Those of you keeping track, I live in North Texas and SA is in South Texas. NOT around the corner. I guess I am asking for prayers here. I am a beginner knitter and not secure yet in my abilities. PS....it is suposed to be wavy *cackle*
Let me know what you think. Sis I am trying real hard to get this done....keep the faith.
Until then, I will be knitting. PS again....I found a lot of great deals at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section. I will tell you more later. Of course there will be pictures. Someday I hope to put things on Ravelry. Where do some of these people get all of the time they seem to have to be as organized as they are??? Figure that one out & I will buy you a snow cone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: