Monday, August 11, 2008

Swap Bot Received!!






























Today my swap gifts arrived and I love them. It was food themed so I got cloths with apples and pears on them. This was my first swap on swap bot so I was anxious. I hope you can see the patterns. I see them because I know they are there....LOL
My next swap in in the dishrag tag and a crochet flower exchange. I am currently making the flowers as I have to make 10 of them. However it is blooming fun..hehehehehe
It is so hot here lately, I saw the devil all packed up and hitchhiking out of Texas. He looked a lot like a man I use to associate with....I tell no tales here!!
Not much else to say today but stand by because tomorrow I have an idea I am working on and can't wait to post about it!!! YOU may enjoy it too. I am trying to be more green and the cashier at Kroger gave me an idea and she didn't even realize it. More to come...stay posted!

No comments: