Saturday, June 1, 2013

WEEK 10

Ok color does not always photograph well. This is more like taffy pink, minty green etc. This is week 10!!!! I enjoyed this one a lot once I got it cast on and 2 rows done. I thought it was laying a bit flatter when I snapped it. This is pretty. It is dainty and I really like it. 
You can find the pattern HERE. Please give it a try. You can do it and it would be a great little gift with a pretty soap. O:)
Nothing really going on here. I have been sick off and on and tried to get out for my walk again last night. I made it 1/4 of a mile and was done. I took some benedryl before bed and didn't have leg tremors but alas I still didn't sleep. From 3:30 am to 6 something, I don't remember but before and after that I saw every hour. *sigh* One day sleep will come.
Til next time!!! Blessed be!!

No comments: