Thursday, May 30, 2013

Week 9

It has been an interesting week & 1/2. I have been sick and mentally out of it but since I was slugging, I got all caught up on the dishcloth challenge. Now I can concentrate on other things. This is a pretty fan design that I of course put my own little spin on. I am a rogue artist sometimes!! I made it a bit bigger than the pattern called for and then put a 2 dc 1 sc edging on it. It is a pretty minty green  that is almost icy. It is tough to see it here, but I sure do like the way it turned out! Try the pattern located HERE! You can do it!!! Walk on the wild side and do something to make it your own!!!
How's other stuff going you ask? Not well. My laptop is dead since our trip to SC. I am pissed with it but I am going to try to work on it tomorrow. My life is on that computer!!! It will take me forever to reclaim everything and on top of that, all of my photos lost. Patterns, passwords, you name it. Can you spell HEADACHE?

No comments: