Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WEEK 11 DISHCLOTH

Well here is my Week 11 of the 52 week dishcloths. This is very pretty and feminine. You will have fun with this one. I made it in just about 90 mins. Not sure what I will do with this. I just loved it HERE is the pattern. Please try to make it. You will not regret the fun.
On the Garden front, my flower beds look beautiful!!! My Vitex is blooming and I wish it smelled as great as it looked. The potato garden now has all of the concrete blocks. I am hoping next year to have a gorgeous garden. We just started too late. It needs earthworms and new soil. I need to get it fertile before I plant. The potatoes were just a fluke. I didnt think they would grow. Now if they produce!!!
I will keep you posted!
Have a blessed day!!!!

2 comments:

Mamacobber said...

By accident , I came across you blog. I just wanted to say-Thank you !! I appreciate your taking the time to share your talents.

Angelictoo said...

Thank you. I wish I were better about blogging. I will try to do better.