Sunday, June 23, 2013

WEEK 12...I FORGOT!

I finished this cloth several days ago, photographed it and then forgot to post about it. WHAT???  I know right?? This was fun to work on and after I got a good rhythm, it went very fast. This would make a pretty pattern for a kids afghan in a nice soft yarn. Quick and easy. I must say my least favorite stitch is k2tog. Once I got rolling, it wasn't as bad as I thought.  The pattern can be found HERE. Go give it a try. I think it would be great for a beginner to try. Don't let the pattern scare you!!

So what is going on at the ranch? (I wish I had a place that big) Truth is I can barely keep up with my tiny Hobbit House. After church today, I took a nap! HA....I needed it!!! After about an hour, I got up got dressed and pulled up the birdseed plants that were growing in my pretty flower bed. Yep I did something that dumb!!! I thought the cats would enjoy seeing the birds out front. Little did I calculate that they would scatter seeds in my flower bed! GRRRRRR

Ok get out your needles and knit. I have to get busy on the next one!!! See you next post!!!
Many Blessings!

1 comment:

Jill @ BeingSpiffy said...

It's beeeautiful! I love the color too!