Monday, June 15, 2009

New flowers and a dog tale





I first must tell of my horrible experience with a dog last night. Actually it was a puppy. He ran out in front of me and hit my car head on while not being supervised by his owners. When we left him, he seemed to be beaten up and scraped, but would be okay. My daughter told me he could have a concussion and internal injuries not visible to us at the time. I hope the little guy lived. I really do. The stupid owners need to either chain them up or put up a fence! My heart was broken and my nerves shot! I dreamed about hitting him over and over again. This made me wonder why things like this happen. Was I being slowed down to avoid a tragedy of my own? Or a wake up call to the owners? Who was supposed to receive this message? I have a dog of my own and I try very hard to protect her like a child. I hope their child did not die over night.
Now to happier things. My flowers. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoy them in my garden. They will always bloom in pictures and bring me great joy in my garden.Don't forget that you can click on the thumbnails and see the bigger picture!

I am finishing up a present for a dishcloth/towel exchange. I hope to have pictures soon. I have one knitted cloth, a knitted & crocheted towel and a crocheted cloth. I am so excited. I am on the last one and it goes fast so maybe the next day or so I can post them. I am finishing up a hat and several bags to photograph to share. I have so many places I share pictures, that I forget to leave them in some places. I will try harder.
Ed's brother is here visiting and we have had some laughs. I took his Mother to see the angels while she was here & last night we took him. That is a great sight for anyone visiting Fort Worth. Of course I have a picture to post & will maybe tomorrow!

All of this post was typed while the cat was on my desk annoying me because he can. I hope something makes sense as I had to erase all that he typed. LOL! Dan says hi to everyone even though he spelled it "8yrhen739502[x."

Be well & be blessed every day!

No comments: