Friday, June 5, 2009

My friendghan is finished!


Okay so I did not cuy out my boyfriend's belly in the background but it makes me giggle so it is all good. I love this beautiful afghan. My friend Sheree & Elanor made these squares & sent them to me & I made mine & sent to them. Fun huh? Look at the beautiful colors. We all used one pattern and just randomly chose colors. I love this so much, I gave it a place of honor on my Grandmother's sewing maching (an old Singer treddle) in my living room. In the winter I may swap it out and use it over my lap while at the computer. Everytime I look at it, I think of the hard work those ladies put into every stitch. All I did was add a simple scallop border. Ladies...I love you all so much! Thank you!
Be Well & Be Blessed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty! Thank you for leading the exchange and coming up with the pattern!
Sheree

Angelictoo said...

Glad you like it!! I had a lot of fun putting it together!!!

Anonymous said...

so glad that you ladies had so much fun doing the squares. They are beautiful Patricia G

Crochet Queen said...

It is beautiful...

Angelictoo said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! It was a fun project!!!!

penney said...

That is beautiful! Congratulations
Penney