Friday, June 5, 2009

Croknie Thursday night


Today was some better. My living room is almost finished with a mild amount of touch up work to be done. I am not sure the furniture placement is pleasing to me, but I will work on that tomorrow. It will be a busy day tomorrow as I have a lot of prep work cleaning & organizing for upcoming visits from family. I still need to do a lot of laundry because I am way behind and then the basics. I dont know where I will find time to craft! Shame on me!!! It was a great night around Jenn's table sharing gossip and laughs. God knows I needed to laugh. laughter really is good medicine. I am still working on 2 baby blankets and they are going slow. One of them will be featured here with a pattern for free. Now to just get the pattern written. The free pattern for the scrubbie is on it's way as well. Writing patterns takes a lot of patience that I do not seem to have.
Today's picture is my hunnie bear & me taken a few weekends ago. I don't take a good picture, but isn't he cute? *wink* Love you Ed!
Everyone be blessed & be well!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes he is cute! So are you.
His mom,
Julie

Angelictoo said...

Thank you Momma Julie, I think I will keep him!

Erma said...

Hi Angelictoo I love this pic of you and your sweetie. You both look very happy.

Angelictoo said...

Thank you my sweet friend. I do adore his cute self!!!! I don't look half bad either.....the other half...well it might be bad by nature! *wink*

Anonymous said...

awww, how cute angel Ed in this pic.