Saturday, June 20, 2009

Living room Paint choice

Ok so the living room has been painted and the colors look great to us. We feel cozy and happy in there. I have yet to hang artwork or pictures in there but that day is coming. Remember to click on the picture for a larger view. Of course, the computer will not give you the exact colors, but I hope you can figure it out. It is a warm gold with a spicey trim. Almost orange but deeper than that. Enjoy!!! We are!


The photo above was my inspiration piece and I have a pillow on the sofa that I used to get the colors as well. My tea pot is the spicey color & the artwork has both colors in it. I love that piece!



2 comments:

penney said...

I like it, you did a great job,
Pnney

Angelictoo said...

Thank you so much. It is a small room and the colors just make it cozy. I bought curtains today but not sure if they are working for me or not. I appreciate your kindness!