Monday, June 22, 2009

Felted Bag --- First Group Project




The first group project for Non-Bitchy Knitters did not go off as well as hoped. Only two friends were able to be there and only one person had their project finished besides me. the Felted Bag was a great test of new knitted stitches and felting processes. (Click on link for free pattern) I dressed min eup with glass beads, 2 silver buttons and Moonlight Mohair (that felted nicely). I also made it my own (part of the group project instructions) by crocheting a Romanian Cord handle. Remember you can click on the pictures for a larger view.
I have carried my wallet, cell phones, eyeglasses etc in my bag for a long time. I get a lot of compliments and people always comment on the colors and pattern the Lattice made. The colors were not highly contrasting, but I like the subtle hint of colors.
Enjoy! Be well & be blessed.

No comments: