Thursday, July 4, 2013

CRAFTY LAZY BLOGGER

I realized that I was only blogging about my dishcloths and how lazy lame that is.  I have more going on than dishcloths.  Have come to the conclusion that I want to be a sock maker. I live in Texas and and seldom need scarves, hats and shawls. I do think they are pretty and have made my share. I will keep making hats for charity and gifts. 
Okay so you ask what I am working on now. I picked up several books at the library for socks and I need to make my own socks. The kicker is, I can make one sock and be ok. I wear a brace on my left leg to help me walk and have a special sock to wear with it. Don't be a hater. I know a lot of people get one made and never finish the second one. You can always send orphans to me!!!!
Tune in I may post pix soon. Happy Independence Day!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sand said...

Love the dishcloth but can't fine weeks 19 and 20 please help

Angelictoo said...

The blogger that started this challenge, has decided to not post one per week. 18 was the last pattern. I will be making and posting some of my own finding very soon.