Thursday, July 25, 2013

WEEK 17 & OTHER STUFF

Whoa Nellie it has been a weird few days. Getting over my sickness was tougher than I thought it would be. The antibiotic I received was usually prescribed for anthrax and the plague. I bet anything in me was killed. However, the day after my meds and for 2 days, I sorta felt worse. WTH? Today, I am trying to stay up and alert. 
Now to the dishcloth challenge. I am devoted. I am trying to work on things that I can finish and feel like I am changing my ways. I have a lot of WIPs. Sad state of affairs.
Here is my attempt of Week 17:

This is tiny and just right for a cute young lady for a face scrubber or bath scrubbie with a pretty handmade soap. That may be something I need to learn...soap making. If only I could make money at my passion. You can find the pattern HERE: Give it a try. So easy & you will include it in many gifts you may be making!!!

Many Blessings your way!!!