Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WEEK 16


This is the week 16 dishcloth. It is called The Hive Knit Dishcloth. I enjoyed this pattern all the time I was working on it. It is always interesting to see how a new pattern "works out". The only thing I will go back and do (maybe) is a better edging on the sides. I slipped stitched around with a crochet hook. I may go around and do a single crochet. We shall see. 
My sickness sent me to the doctor. Yep I finally gave in and now glad I did. I had an upper respiratory infection, ear infections and sinus/throat infections. The antibiotic is commonly used to fight the plague and anthrax. Think it will cure what ails me? I hope so. Sick of being sick!!
Going to try and cast on a sock later.

This is what I faced last night after the kitties got in my yarn. I finally got it all sorted out after hours of cursing. It was very pretty after I had it all rolled up. Now I think it will be a pretty sock. 

Many Blessings. Time for some supper. Food sounds good tonight. We shall see!!  O:)

No comments: