Monday, July 8, 2013

WEEK 14 DISHCLOTH

The holiday got me behind in my posting. I finished this cloth a couple of days ago but I hadn't done the photography and blogging. 
Some times life just gets in the way and you forget to finish up a lot of things you actually got to the finish line. All you have to do is jump over and tick the box in the win column!!
I actually enjoyed working on this little cloth. Once you get the rhythm of the pattern, it goes quickly. I can best describe it at 1/2 of linen stitch. I didn't block this one, but I think it would be prettier with a little crochet edging. Please go give this a try. It is so easy a beginner could pick it up and make something that looks harder than it is.
You can find the pattern HERE
So yesterday we did yard work and made a safe spot for the pool my daughter bought for us all to share. I have not spent that much time in my backyard since I moved in 5 yrs and 5 months ago. It has always been scary so I avoid it. We cleaned up old brush, trees, vines etc. We laid down a tarp, set up the pool house (a great screen tent to avoid bugs) and tried to start filling the pool, but it didn't come with all we needed to set it up. Pictures will follow!!
Many blessings for your day!!

2 comments:

Jill @ Being Spiffy said...

Looks beeeautiful!

Angelictoo said...

Thanks!! My cell phone takes crappy pictures but I get them to the computer faster!! LOL