Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wine, Women & Wool Thursday


Here we are again, Thursday. I am excited to go to the LYS tonight and just think of nothing.
My health update is hopeful. I will begin Synvisc injections on Monday and I have heard they are very effective. My OA has progressed to the point it can now be labeled as severe. I do not like that however, I will just have to overcome it somehow. I managed to clean some carpet today and worked on this @^$#@#**$ router for our computers a bit. I thought I had it whipped and then *POOF* it didn't happen. UGH
I finished my wrap and a diagonal potholder. I am working on a few other projects that need to be finished. I will let you know what they are as soon as I can get them out and choose the next victim...LOL!!!
OK so Gary Coleman was on Good Morning Texas today. So many things need to be said, but I agreed with Brenda that he seems to have no joy in his soul. He & his wife have been married for a few weeks and have not consummated the marriage. He has estranged himself from his family and avoids any discussion of them. His demeanor also changes when they are mentioned. He seemed a bit combative and touchy unless discussing "I can't Believe it's Not Butter". He is the new spokes person and I am not sure he is a good one for them. He also was a bit touchy about his former co-stars from his TV show. I choose to just wish him some happiness in his soul and maybe he could use some therapy.
OK enough opinion, off to get ready to see the ladies!!!
Be well and keep on creating!!!

No comments: