Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday Sighs

Hello folks who may stop in to read my ramblings. It has been a while since my last post due to my move. Today should be the last day of moving and I hope I speak the truth here. I am so tired of not only moving, but figuring out what things I own have a place in my life in the new house. You aquire things based on where you live. That is just the way things are in the world. when you move your old things do not necessarily fit in to the scheme or the space allowed. The latter idea is where I have the most issue. This house is smaller and cramped with all of my things. Now how do I sort through all of this time and life I have accumulated and manage to still have the things I need and want? It isn't easy I assure you.
To top everything off, I blew out my knees while trying to help move. I can barely walk at all and on top of that, I am walking around a mess. I have Osteoarthritis and I am a big girl so that does not make good knees. I am supposed to be resting but how do you get anything done like that? I could be knitting or crocheting, but I hurt too much to do that. I heard a collective sigh from my crafty friends. Yep you know I am bad off when I do not want to craft.
ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! LOL Ok so today I started a load of laundry and folded some towels and unloaded some dishes from the washer. I put the things away that I could reach and the rest will have to wait.
Now, I will finish up this post and go rest the knees and knit. I am still working on the shawl and I need to be crocheting squares for my partner.
Maybe I can do that while I rest here in a bit. I can get started anyway huh?
What else is on my mind today? Nothing. Sad huh? Nope it is a good thing to be sans stress!
Be well & I will check in again after my doctor's visit on Monday. Until then, I will be laying low and crocheting away.
Best wishes & thanks for the prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel,

I'm sorry to hear about your knees...I also suffer from arthritis and degenerative disk disease. I understand, atleast, the idea of pain on a day to day basis. I will send prayers up for you and hope you can figure out how to make those decisions about your "life's stash". Good luck and get the rest you need to heal.

Hugs, Heidi