Friday, February 22, 2008

Fun Friday

Last night with the girls was like a fun time at Six Flags. I hurt from all the laughing and giggling I do around those ladies. I think I should gather them all up for a day out to lunch of Pocket Sandwiches.......LOL! *sorry inside joke* *wink*
I finished my wrap today!!!!!!! I sewed on the last pocket, wove in the ends, washed it, dried it and covered up with it earlier. It did not block as well as I prefer, but I usually iron on the kinks in acrylic works.
I will work it out.
I made the prototype of a cell phone pouch. I will be teaching a class on this item and also teaching the basics of crochet. If you see this, & are in the Fort Worth area....you should take my class!
I will try to share the pattern after the class. Pictures will be posted soon. (OK as soon as I find my camera!)
What else is on my mind??? The death of a Dallas Police officer. My deepest sympathies go out to his family. I lost my husband at a young age and I knowhow bad it can be. Your children will need you now but also lean on someone you trust as well. You will need support to stand strong for the kids. My heart goes out to all of the family & police officers.
Elections will be coming up soon (Mar 4th) I still have no idea who to support. I would like to say thank you to Hillary Clinton for her courage to cancel her rallies today in honor of Officer Lozada.
OK I am off to find the perfect yarn to start some mitts. I have some purple I want to use, and maybe it will work.
Be well & prosper!

No comments: