Wednesday, February 20, 2008

From Inside the Boxes--Wednesday

OK so I am sick of the boxes already. I open one and try to find homes for my things and another box appears in it's place. I suppose I will keep on keeping on until I make it out of the mess.
Today is my Deddy's 75th birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEDDY!!! What a milestone! I am so proud of him and his life. The accomplishments of his life are endless and I hope to have half of the accolades he has achieved. Thank you for being a great Dad!
I am fast approaching the end of my wrap and cannot wait until I reveal it in all of it's glory. It is taking so long to post a new photo because I am determined to finish some items before I start anything else. OK short & to the point today because I cannot work if I am on the computer...LOL
Be well and prosper!

No comments: