Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Snippets

Happy Saturday to you all! Progress is measured only by the depth of the lesson learned. Wow that seems deep but really we all know this. You cannot go forward without a lesson learned! I am proof in the daily life I struggle to cope with and find answers to. Monday is only worth living through because Tuesday follows. I am finally at a place where I can walk around in comfort and not struggle to just stand. Synvisc has changed my life for the better. I am surprised it works so well with my OA. Today is a good day and I feel like this has been a good experience. Now I admit the pain of the injection is brutal but it stops hurting the next day.
What am I working on??? I have a pair of socks for my Dad (one sock done) and a new yarn I am trying to make into socks (not even cast on yet but frogged 3 times UGH). I am working on a purse, a swiffer cleaner pad, and a red purse I just started. I have the gloves going in a light purple that I will be making flowers for. I am sure there are other projects, but I am so unorganized, I am not sure what they might be.
When I find my camera, I will post some pictures of finished projects. Until then, I will remain text only. LOL Be well & think peace.

1 comment:

Quilting Girl said...

Hi Angel,

I am glad to see that you have found something to ease your pain and it was really wonderful seeing you on Thursday evening.
Can't wait to see pictures of your projects AND I have updates on my blog as well....Enjoy the beautiful weekend!!!

Hugs, heidi