Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Monday


Happy Monday to all. It is one of those days for me. I am about to leave for an appt for pre-op surgery on my hand and then off to do some home improvement work. I think I will be getting to bed late tonight. I am still working on my cotton bag & looking for the camera. I know it is here just cannot put my hands on it. I want to also tell you My Mother is going crazy on her knitting. She makes socks now and is a demon at the speed part of sock making. I will get a picture of her socks & see if I can show off her work too.
I will take a picture of the sock I made for my Deddy and show you but I will warn you it looks like a "Who" sock from Dr Seuss. I have laughed about it many times but hope it fits. He has a 13 1/2 shoe size with a EEE width. I challenge YOU to make one that don't look like a Who sock.
Speaking of Whos. I saw Horton hears a Who. I love it until they stuck Anime in it. Those of you who know and love me know I HATE Anime. I am tolerant of it for sure ( I just hate how kids today copy Anime & don't draw their own original work) but it was uncalled for in this film. It distracted from the Seussical feel of the film. I laughed so hard at times I felt like I was 6 again & reading "Green Eggs & Ham".
OK I need to get my shoes on. I should not have stayed up so late last night playing Mahjong Safari. I am now whipped in the sleep dept. LOL MY Fault & I know it!
Thought for the day: Bitter is the seed that is sown from hatred, Thorny is the flower grown.
Be well and give peace a chance.

No comments: