Thursday, March 20, 2008

Maundy Thursday


Today is the celebration of the Last Supper. To me it is the holiest of communions. I am a Disciples of Christ and plan on trying a new church tonight. That is a bit risky because once we tried a church and they did a lot of Gregorian chants. It was a lot different from our norm so we have not been back to that yet.
I finished one of my Dad's socks and started another purse. I am also working on a cotton bag for my sock projects. I have about 20 things going.
Today health wise, it has been a great day!!! I tell you that Synvisc stuff is good as gold to me!
I know why CATastrophe has the first 3 letters as CAT. Dan broke a glass bowl today and sometime in the night, he knocked the laundry detergent off of the washer and broke the cap so the laundry room now needs major clean up. He is on my hit list for sure!!! I did step on his tail when he did his speed bump impression. I will tell that tale another day.
I am missing my Wine, Women & Wool night and sad about that but I have transportation for Saturday so I will see the girls then.
OK I dont know much else except that my parents are in TX from SC and will not be stopping in to see me & I am a bit sad about that too. Maybe I need a mild pitty party...LOL
Love yas!!!!!
Be Well & Give Peace a chance...pay it forward.

1 comment:

Quilting Girl said...

Angel,

Don't be sad!! I have had to miss knitting tonight as well and I will be at the shop on Saturday to finally buy myself those clogs. I told myself I could have them once I completed a pair of fancy socks....Hope the church is a good one. I must go visit my therapy tub now....Hugs, Heidi