Friday, April 10, 2009

Maunday Thursday


I know the time has turned over to Friday & I should be getting ready for bed but I needed a moment of reflection. I attended the Maunday Thursday Services at a local Christian Church. I felt empowered for another year. I like cleansing my soul, taking communion and laying down my burdens. Makes life so worth living. I am posting a picture of my baby girl Lexy because she feels cheated that Dan has had so many pictures on here. I don't take her picture often because she always makes a bad face. In this picture, she actually has a sweet face and I could not resist. She is a Carkie. That is half Yorkie & Cairn Terrier (like Toto in Oz). She is a super smart dog and will turn 13 this year. I adore her and had to share her loving face with anyone who reads this. I don't think anyone ever does because I seldom get comments. I may have to do something drastic!!!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I was looking through your blog (I did a search on crocheted cord instructions and your blog came up) when I found this photo of your sweet dog. Believe it or not, I have (or had - she passed away a few weeks ago at 15) a dog who looked almost exactly like this! My Chelsea was the sweetest dog in the world and I miss her terribly. It was quite a surprise to see your dog looking so much like her.