Monday, March 9, 2009

More Dirt under my nails!

Today was a cloudy & overcast day. I had purchased some bulbs and needed to get them in the ground. since my sprain in my right wrist, I have been unable to use my good digging arm like I would enjoy doing. I used the next best thing. The most wonderful man a girl could have in her life. My Ed dug all of the holes for me and planted my Dalias, Star gazer lillies, and a purple clematis. My clematis was placed in the hole where the dead wisteria was. We left the wisteria in there for the clematis to climb on. I hope it will be pretty along the fence and on those old dead vines. Maybe I can get another wisteria for my yard, I sure miss the one I tried to transplant. I had never handled dalias before and I am told that my Grandmother was a pro with them. I hope they grow and spread and come back fuller every year. The lillies are for my daughter. If they come up, they will be a big surprise for her. She loves them and so I wanted to make her smile a bit. I am almost finished with the purple purse. I need to make a handle and then I will showcase it here. It is made from recycled plastic bottles so I say keep drinking from them, recycle and make me more yarn!!! *smile*
My current project is a red suede purse. I am running a strand of nylon along with it for strength which is lending a bit of design to the bag. It will be a while before it is done, but I am trying to get it done.
I am also working on a potato bag, a baby blanket, and who knows what all.
I just want to virtually say thank you to my hunnie Ed. He does so much for me and is just the best gift I could have received in my life. The house is slowly starting to look like a girl lives here...hehehehehe.
Thank you my love!!! You are the best!!!
Be well and be blessed.

No comments: