Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Toe Up Math Problem



Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

OK so the new pictures for today are the new images of the finished toe. I am about to work my way up the foot when math becomes a new problem. Ok stay with me a minute. It tells you to work the toe until you have 15 stitches on each needle (4 x 15 = 60) It then tells you to knit 13 and then k2tog this leaves 14 on needle 1 and 15 on 2, 3 & 4. Right? Still with me? Now it is time to start working on a lace pattern and the chart is 13 spaces wide. Instructions say work the lace pattern across the 29 stitches and then knit plain the last 30. 13 + 13 = 26 right? what do you do with the extra 3 stitches? 29 - 26 = 3 I am so confused!!!!!!
OK back to the pictures. Doesn't that toe look great??? I am so happy with it that the 8+ frogs no longer matter!!!
It is bedtime for Irish girls so I am off to brush teeth and take meds.....Erin Go Bragh!!!
Be Blessed!!!

No comments: