Sunday, February 1, 2009

New stuff


Ok so Ed & I have made it! 2 years together and 1 year under the same roof! Yeah Ed!!! Both of those dates fall within the same 3 days so we celebrate a LOT!

Notice my Yahoo messenger to the left. Give it a try and let me see what happens! I hope it will work. Could be fun!

My daughter was here today. I finished up her taxes and Ed's taxes. Good job if you can get it. Brandy is making me dinner one night and Ed is not kicking me out! Pay is decent.

My scarf project is coming along. I wish I could knit faster though. I have 2 bags in the works and many more yarns crying out to be bags. The picture is a sneak peak at the bag I am working on now. It looks blue but is really a deep rich purple Eco yarn from Caron. I am shocked at how soft it is!

Ok I am off to the store......be well & blessed!

No comments: