Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ravlery

I spent a good part of today and yesterday organizing some (& I mean only some of my yarns) for Ravelry. None of it is really organized, but it is helping me to see where some of my stuff is and what is really there. This is really a confession of the first of several Rubbermaid tubs.
I know it is a sickness, but I am coping with it just fine! Is there yarn therapy out there? If so I dont want it. I want to get faster with my projects so I can finish stuff up and move on to the next thing. My AADD makes me hop from project to project and sorta drives me nuts. Our office has become a serious clutter of boxes and bags. My passion is making bags and so I am not sure I am helping myself much! *smile*
I sprained my wrist. That slowed me down a lot! I ambetter now but my adviceisnever spray cleaner on the floor before you get on the floor to clean it up....you can slip and fall! Lesson learned.

No comments: