Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yarn Harf

If you have ever had Yarn Harf, you know how frustrating it can be! My story is simple but true. I made my SIL a felted tote that included some furry yarn as an accent. When I felted the bag (no I was not drinking!) I washed it with the extra furry yarn inside where I was storing it as I worked on it. *mental head slap* When I took it out of the bag, I wanted to cry. It was a tangled, mangled mess of furry fiber. Instead I put it in a tote bag and walked away from it until yesterday.


The picture sho
ws how it looked when I rediscovered it this week. I spent hours untangling it and rolling it into balls. I was covered in fur that fell out as I went.



The balls don't look much better, but they sure do in person trust me. I have no idea what I will do with these little monsters but I now feel better that they are not a massive ball of yarn harf tangle. I just had to vent...hahahahaha & Now I feel better. Thank God for blogs.

No comments: